Thursday, March 8, 2012

How to make a duct tape coupon organizer

How to make a duct tape coupon organizer Video Clips. Duration : 5.03 Mins.


*Updated: I just did the audio and it won't let me add it. It only allows me to choose something youtube has in their audio library. This sucks. Sorry about that. Additional videos will contain audio. :) Thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe. I have lots of cool how to's coming soon. Scince, I'm a stay at home mom, I now find myself extremely wealthy in coupons. I really needed a coupon organizer and I'm really big on recycling and getting crafty so here it is: You will need: Your favorite color duct tape .50 Each Box cutter or scissors .50 Cardboard from juice pouches or cereal box (cost of your cereal :O) 6 or so envelopes .00 Clear tape .00 Velcro fasteners .75 Time: 20 minutes. I sped up the video so you wouldn't get too bored. :-D Enjoy.

Tags: duct tape, coupon, DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © coupon wallet